Accelerated Retail Store Management Program
( Learn More )
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career. Learn more!
Accelerated Retail Store Management Program - Omaha, NE
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations Is the right place to build your career!
Or Text Bridgestone to 97211
So you may be saying to yourself, “This sounds great, but I don’t know anything about car repair!"
We MUCH prefer to hire people with the right ATTITUDE, PASSION, DRIVE, and CUSTOMER CENTRIC OUTLOOK. We can teach the necessary automotive skills, but we CANNOT teach these qualities! In fact, many of our most successful store managers didn’t have automotive experience before they joined our Manager – Accelerated Retail Store Management Program!
Our Education and Development Programs:
Our Accelerated Retail Store Management program will open the doors to people that have exceptional managerial experience and are looking to fast track their career with the largest Automotive Retail Company in the World.
An accelerated and intensified development position designed for experienced retail store managers from other retail companies to become familiar with Bridgestone Retail Operations (BSRO) policies, procedures, product lines, organization, sales programs, etc. The teammate assigned to this position is recruited and selected under the program designed to develop qualified BSRO Store Manager Candidates on a fast-track in 4 months or less time frame, if successful. During this period, training is designed as a function of the incumbent’s background and the intended Store Management assignment and is geared towards developing the candidate’s ability to lead and manage his/her own store.
Actual assignments during this period will include: • In-Store Customer Service Positions – at various locations throughout the region to allow the incumbent exposure to providing exceptional customer service and being exposed to various store locations, store managers, existing equipment, policies, programs, etc. (60%).
• Training Sessions and Travel Time with Region Staff Members (Region Manager, Finance Leader, HR Business Partner, Education Partner. (15%).
• Specific Store Location Assignments where incumbent will virtually “shadow" the store manager throughout the work day and will observe/perform many of the actual store manager functions as required and available. .
• Structured product, policy, and sales management training and development – incumbent will be required to complete all the currently require “core", “position", and “suggested" education modules required for the store management position during the training period. (10%).
Seeking a leader who can:
• Engage teammates and improve retention.
• Deliver on commitments and key performance indicators.
• Has a passion for developing others.
• Lead and manage stores through change.
• Properly recognize teammates for their accomplishments.
• Take care of our customers and support the communities we serve.
• 2-3 years of Retail Management Experience College degree is preferred but not required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
• Candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule.
• Military veterans encouraged to apply.
• Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care.
Our Purpose To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates." Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test