Location: Ankeny, IA
Coordinates and supports the application of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) at the unit level for new product development and product upgrade programs.
Facilitates the application of Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Phase Reviews for levels 1 - 6 and 5 star process at the unit level to ensure that project goals are met. Assists Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) teams, providing administrative support, compiling information, analyzing reports, making summaries and preparing material to be used in presentations. Contacts other units to obtain data and assist team members with data gathering and research for Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) documentation.
- Maintains unit Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) documentation, tracks cost reduction projects and prepares summary reports in order to ensure project objectives are met.
- Develops and maintains complex websites for the unit. Responsible for site security administration and structure of required program documentation on the server.
- Provides continuing education and training on Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) tools to users of engineering processes and systems through formal classroom settings and one-on-one coaching.
- Assists in the understanding and application of established engineering policies and procedures; adapts process changes to unique unit requirements.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings related to the program
In addition you will :
- Be responsible for the status reports and monitoring of activities to ensure successful completion of new product development builds and activity.
- Develop overall product build timelines, schedules, and resource requirements.
- Evaluate experimental shop process and equipment needs.
- Oversee project management of build, and work with Team Leader to assign responsibilities.
- Provide status reports, and conduct part ordering and tracking activity.
- Determine material readiness date and resources including warehousing and part movement.
-Work with Operations to coordinate UAW and IAM personnel. We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment. Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Supply Management, or equivalent experience
A strong candidate will also have:
- Production control background.
- Project management experience.
- System knowledge - ability to navigate through various experimental and operations systems: i.e., SAP, PDM, C-projects, and MaSA.
- Product knowledge - ability to break down the machine build sequence based on experimental build capabilities.