Human Resources Coordinator
Company: Robinson & Cole LLP
The Hartford office of Robinson & Cole LLP, a 200 lawyer firm, is seeking a full-time enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator to join the HR Team.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and initiatives of the Human Resources team.
• Assists with the talent acquisition process including, sourcing & reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and facilitating background screen checks.
• Ensures delivery of new hire welcome materials and follows up on the completion of new hire documentation.
• Coordinates onboarding activities including initiating the provisioning steps and ensuring completion prior to new hire arrival
• Serves as HR system subject matter expert, time & attendance module, maintaining system data. Performs ad hoc reporting for the HR team and other leaders.
• Manages all employee files including creating and archiving files as needed.
• Administers staff milestone anniversary gift program and vendor relationship.
• Assists employees, supervisors and managers with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures as well as responds to employment verifications.
• Minimum of three years of Human Resources experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience with HRIS systems, preferably ADP Workforce Now
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and computer data entry
• Excellent organizational skills, team player and detail oriented
For consideration send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Human Resources Generalist:
ROBINSON & COLE LLP
280 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103-3597
Fax: (860) 541-4929
e-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test