( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
3 to 5 years
· Plans, coordinates and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process.
· May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by others.
· Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labour standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
· Provides support and troubleshooting for current operations. Investigates gathers and analyze data and implement solutions.
· Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
· Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
· Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing through the Production System of moderate scope.
· Designs operations layouts. Improves material flow and material presentation. Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope. Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
· Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
Qualified candidates shall have the following:
· +3 years of experience designing and modeling weld fixtures, racks and carts in Creo.
· Experience with PDMLink and Wind-chill
· Welding/manufacturing/machining and/or agricultural background
· Proficient in Excel
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test