MES Solutions Architect
We are seeking a Solutions Architect for an $800MM client in the Sarasota area that is a manufacturer of packaging materials sold to a large variety of industries through specialty industrial distribution channels. They also sell into international and retail channels. This 30+ year old company is well established in its markets with a broad product line and solid reputation. With executive offices on Florida’s Gulf coast, this manufacturing company offers a fast-paced stimulating environment with excellent growth potential.
The Solutions Architect’s role is to work with and configure Apriso MES/WMS application to adhere to designs supporting our internal customers in our manufacturing facilities. Also - they will standardize the quality assurance procedure for our software process, and oversee testing and develop fixes. This person will have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the manufacturing industry. This person relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of tasks.
• Development of screens in Global Process Builder
• Business competency – MES & WMS processes
• Experience in using other Apriso tools – GPM, Schema Builder, & Performance Analyzer
• Knowledge of standard Apriso modules – MES, WMS & Monitoring Tools
• Experience in SQL Programming
• Knowledge of MES (and WMS) Design, Development, Testing, Support & Implementation process
• Creating Technical Design Documents
• Development – Follow standard coding practices
• Unit test case creation, testing and peer reviews
• Knowledge or skills in areas of plant automation & controls
• Deployment & Documentation tasks
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in domain or business units
• Support MES/WMS applications in all sites
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS:
• Previous 2 – 5 years working experience as Flexnet Developer
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• ERP experience a+
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, focus on detail
• Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills
• Great team player, ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management
• Apply technical expertise with a business minded approach
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and independent decision-making skills
*This opportunity WILL PROVIDE relocation assistance to Sarasota, and if needed, will also sponsor H1B Visa
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Information Technology “industry insiders" working specifically with companies to meet their IT needs. We specialize in Database, Network, System, & Web Administrators, Hardware & Software Engineers, Designers, Programmers, Technicians, IT Managers, CIOs, as well as many other IT positions.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
1.) ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW" ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
2.) Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code CZ/FLmessolutions
NO CALLS PLEASE