Location: Pasadena, CA
Duration: 2-3 months
Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.
3-6 Years. Skill Set: Business analysis. Business process modeling - enterprise to department level. Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams.
Additional Job Details:
3 years minimum programming in SAS OR SQL. We would prefer they have experience with both. BA preferred. Please see full job description attached. SAS certification preferred.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Directs the development of outcomes and process measures, including technical specifications, to enable population measurement, guideline implementation, and evaluation.
- Builds and maintains complex statistical SAS routines using macros, vendor software, and software written by self and Others.
- Tests and maintains data integrity across multiple databases (internal SAS, DB2, VSAM; external: Adobe, Excel, SAS
parsing routines, COBOL).
- Builds sophisticated statistical
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
- 3 years minimum programming in SAS OR SQL. We would prefer they have experience with both.
- BA Preferred
- Excellent written/communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Good communication skills
- Multi tasker
- Team player
- Go getter
- Takes responsibility /innovative