· Design and develop and support application solutions for Adobe products primarily Adobe Experience Manager, (AEM)/Adobe CQ, but including Adobe Campaign (Neolane), Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics.
· Design and develop technology solutions including integrated Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions.
· Working in our client environments and with Commerce, Cognitive, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products.
· Perform unit and integration testing and facilitate troubleshooting as required.
· Collaborate across solutions and provide practical technical guidance to multi-solution development teams.
· Provide short-term advising during project start-up.
· Advise on challenges during project execution.
· BS Degree.
· At least 1 years’ experience in developing and delivering adobe technology solutions for clients.
· At least 2 years experience in working with software development methodology.
· The ability to travel 4 days a week or 75% of the time.
· Must live 50 miles from an airport.
· At least 4 year’s experience in developing and delivering Adobe technology solutions development solutions for clients.
· At least 3 year’s experience in working with a software development methodology.
· At least 3 year’s experience in leading developer roles working on complex projects.
· At least 2 year’s experience in working with other digital platforms (e.g. IBM Portal, WCM, Autonomy, Teamsite, etc).
· At least 2 year’s experience with OSGi.
· Strong understanding of cloud technologies.
· Adobe Certified Expert.