Company: FEAM Maintenance & Engineering
2 to 5 years
Up to 50%
FEAM is seeking a Marketing Coordinator position to support marketing operations. The work would entail coordinating and representing at trade show events, generating marketing material, advertising via social media, and gathering market research. The position would benefit from a marketing degree.
FEAM provides the following services to the MRO Industry:
1. Line Maintenance Services for Commercial passenger and cargo airline operators at 27 major airports throughout the U.S.
2. Tiger Team AOG support services at major and remote airports.
3. Modification and Base Maintenance services.
4. Academy Training Services to the Airline and MRO industries.
5. Technical Support Services for Airline operators.
· Coordinate and represent the company at MRO industry events.
· Generate attractive marketing material.
· Help create and develop social media posts to attract additional MRO base.
· Assist in monitoring active marketing programs.
Conduct market research, analyze marketing data
Job Requirements and Experience:
· Enrolled in or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree preferably with a Marketing or General Business degree.
· Demonstrated experience in events coordinating.
· Solid Familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
· Strong Teamwork and communication skills are a must.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills are required.
· Excellent computer skills in the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent writing skills
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test