This software developer role is key to advancing our operational systems—the engine running our business—and helping to bring further innovation to how we operate.
We are looking for someone who is self-directing, loves learning, and enjoys collaborating on tough challenges with smart people.
Since this role is 80%+ hands-on development, you must also enjoy coding.
Those afraid of lots of data need not apply.
The role may also include working on mobile products in conjunction with the VP of Digital Strategy & Technology, and partnering with AdOps to drive better efficiency in ad delivery.
• Partner and collaborate with Operations, Data, and Technology team members to develop, enhance, and maintain HMN software and systems.
• Participate in Scrum team meetings, code quality discussions, and ideation sessions.
• Adhere to quality, security and team code guidelines.
• Proactively identify and promote continuous improvement initiatives to team and senior management.
• Understand and get hands-on with media network management technology and systems (Broadsign).
• Test and evaluate new and existing products.
Contact: Steve Regan, Partner, JEG Search [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
• 3+ years of development experience in C#/.NET
• *In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Entity framework, LINQ to SQL, and ASP.NET MVC.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
These are not required qualifications, but they certainly help:
• Experience using Microsoft TFS to manage code and projects
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience with NodeJS, CSS3, or HTML5
• Experience with DevOps practices and principles
• Experience with secure coding practices and principles
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
• Experience with Broadsign player software and/or hardware
Other Job Details:
• Located in Darien, CT
• Sorry, no relocation