Position Descriptions and Requirements – Edgerton – Amazon – 31450 W 196th ST, Edgerton, KS 66021
The primary responsibility of this position is to support Operations by moving materials and inventory throughout the facility. Work functions may include packaging box construction, merchandise picking, order verification, product labeling, utilizing an RF scan guns.
● All candidates must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
● At least 6 months prior experience working in a warehouse environment
● Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
● Have knowledge of warehouse management systems
● Able to work a flexible work schedule as needed including planned and unplanned overtime which may include weekends
● Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
The primary responsibilities include safely operating powered industrial equipment to pick orders and/or unload trailers and stack individual cartons on a slab/pallet, moving warehouse cartons of merchandise and operating power equipment, and using cutting tools to remove packaging.
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Must have at least 1+ year of experience
● Follows company policies, procedures and safety regulations
● Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and take a reach truck or cherry picker to a height of 23+ feet in hot or cold environments
● Ability to bend, stoop, twist, and stand/sit for long periods of time
● Normal or corrected hearing and vision
● Have knowledge of warehouse management systems and RF guns
● Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English, follow verbal and written directions, write simple correspondence, and effectively communicate to others
This position is primarily responsible for processing orders for picking or controlling inventory through the Warehouse Management System (WMS) and ensuring the proper processing of orders and.
Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, able to complete data entry tasks, capable of researching and correcting transaction errors, and deal with domestic and international shipping documents.
● High school diploma or GED equivalent
● PC experience
● Must have at least 1 year of warehouse experience
● Ability to speak, read (fine print) and write in English. Able to follow verbal and written directions. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively communicate information to other employees of the organization.
Total Staffing by Job/Wage Classification (incl. Peak Inefficiency)
Lift Truck Operator