eDiscovery Litigation Paralegal
( Learn More )
Our client, a prestigious downtown Denver law firm has an immediate opening for eDiscovery Litigation Paralegal with 6+ years of commercial/civil litigation experience. This firm offers a work/life balance and top salaries.
• Discovery: Aid attorneys in drafting and responding to discovery documents
• Pre-Trial/Trial/Settlement: Organizes and indexes documents and evidence, including all exhibits and witness lists; prepares trial binders
• Investigation: Manage organization and retention of all essential case records; conduct client and witness interviews; conduct legal research from library sources and/or Westlaw • Courts: Demonstrated knowledge of court rules, including C.R.C.P. and F.R.C.P.
• Calendar: Maintains and updates calendars, including all docketing, for all active cases.
• Technology: Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat Pro, iManage, Elite, iPro, and DocuSign
Preferred Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree and 6 years of paralegal experience.
Please submit your resume today for immediate and confidential consideration!
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test