Assembler - Day Shift
( Learn More )
This position is responsible for operating various production equipment including pallet jacks, scales, hand tools and painting. Work hours are Monday - Thursday from 6 am to 4:30 pm. Full-time position with great benefits.
* Operate production machines and equipment within acceptable practice.
* Make machine set-ups as requested.
* Exercise safe working habits while operating machines.
* Accurately report daily activities on work orders, schedules and othermedia as required.
* Must be able to operate material handling equipment such as, but notlimited to forklifts, overhead hoists and cranes, pallet jacks, etc.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
* High school diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited school.
* Must be able to read and write legibly.
* Must pass drug and alcohol screen and remain drug free throughout theterm of employment.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test