Mortgage Loan Officer
Huntington National Bank
( Learn More )
The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides "Simply the Best" customer service to each customer at all times. Responsibilities include using internal and external referral sources to develop mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships within the community. The associate in this position:
• Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources to grow mortgage business.
• Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on mortgage loan options and other financial products.
• Provides excellent customer service from approval through closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure and verify all information required for underwriting.
• Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
• Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.
• High school diploma or GED
• One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience, preferably at a bank
• NMLS license
• Pipeline and book of business
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA, construction lending and portfolio programs)
• Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and underwriting guidelines
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell financial products and services
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• PC & Internet skills EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test