Repair Technician Livermore, CA
( Learn More )
Repair Technician – Livermore, CA
Location: Livermore, CA 94550
Contract Type: Long-term Indefinite
A leader in the world of cost solutions to the communications industry is hiring for a Repair Technician job! In this role, you are required to troubleshoot, test, and repair electronic components. The perfect candidate would have excellent surface mount soldering skills and experience troubleshooting RF instruments.
• Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs electronic components.
• Troubleshoots to the component level.
• Troubleshoots and resolves more complex technical issues.
• Troubleshoot RF instruments such as network and spectrum analyzers, power meters and DMM’s.
• Reads and work from schematics.
• Maintains satisfactory Quality performance levels.
• Maintain a clean, organized work station.
• Trains and/or assists other Technicians in aspects of repair.
• Possess soldering and de-soldering skills.
• In-depth knowledge of electronic circuit componentry and theory.
• Electronics Certification
• Pass a Technical Aptitude Test
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Electronics Certification or 2+ years’ experience as a Repair Technician
• Candidates will be required to explain/show their aptitude on all of the requirements of the position (troubleshooting, reading schematics, & soldering (solder/desolder)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test