Apex life sciences has immediate contract openings with one of our Chemical companies in the greater Philadelphia area.
• A 2 year degree from a college or technical school with at least three years of experience in the synthesis of polymers or organic compounds in an industrial laboratory environment, or a 4 year degree in a physical or life science
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work well in both self-managed and team environment • Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting established deadlines
Comfortable working with hazardous materials
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
• Assist in the design of experiments, conduct those experiments independently and collect, summarize and present the resulting data
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise in the laboratory, collaborate with research investigators when erroneous or unexpected results occur
• Producing research experimental results, or information/data management results, or assembling and configuring of small/pilot scale equipment and control systems utilizing a variety of techniques
• Maintain appropriate inventory of chemicals and/or supplies necessary for the completion of experiments at work location
Preparation and evaluation of coating formulations including electro-coat, primer, topcoat and clear coat using mixing equipment and various spray equipment
•this is 2nd shift
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.