Oracle ODEDQ Developer
( Learn More )
Oracle OEDQ Developer
12+ month contract
This position will be a part of the Employee Relations (SOMER) data project team. The project has identified the need to address data quality remediation practices in legacy systems, and ensure proper population of an enterprise HCM system. This work will primarily be accomplished via Oracle's Enterprise Data Quality Tool. In house expertise with this tool is limited. The SOMER project has a go live date of September 2018, and this resource is considered essential to the success of the project.
• UNIX/LINUX – Expert
• Java – Expert
• Java/UNIX Scripting – Expert
• PL/SQL – Expert
• Oracle OEDQ Profiling, Audit and Dashboards – Expert
• Oracle OEDQ Parsing and Standardization - Expert
• Oracle OEDQ Match and Merge – Expert
• Implementing Oracle enterprise data quality tools for standardizing, cleansing, and enriching the master data management entities including a variety of data types
• Leading solution design, functional design, and technical design for Oracle enterprise data quality implementation
• Configuring and customizing Oracle enterprise data quality tools
• Performing business requirement gathering and performing programming in Java, Oracle programming in Structured Query Language (SQL) and Procedural Language/Structure Query Language (PL/SQL)
• Documenting test plans, performing unit testing, integration testing, and system testing
• Designing and developing shell scripts for automation of file transfers and processing enterprise data quality processes
• Programming bug fixes and data conversions, data integrations, and migrations.
Must have the following experience in Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (OEDQ):
Processors including Profilers, Audit, Transformation, Matching, Maths, Text Analysis, Advanced,
Read/Write (including Merge), Custom Processors
Also experience with OEDQ Reference data, OEDQ Expression Language, Exports, Data Interfaces, External Tasks, Messaging, Reference data, Staging Data, Jobs, Server Console, Match Review, Case Management, Web Services, Packaging, Published Processors
Must have the following experience with Unix: Shell Scripting and Navigation
Must have experience mapping Data Files from various streams including but not limited to Server files (Flat file/XML/xls), Oracle DB, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
Must have knowledge of and experience using Ftp concepts and best practices
Must have knowledge of and experience using DBMS / RDBMS concepts and best practices
Must have experience with Java, Java Script, PL/SQL and SQL
Must exhibit analytical Thinking and problem Solving
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test