Lab Technician 1
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties and tasks may be assigned:
Physical & Minimum Requirements
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must be regularly available and willing to work a 12 hour schedule as the Company determines is necessary.
• Must be regularly available and willing to work daily or weekly Overtime as the Company determines is necessary
• Must have regular and acceptable Attendance.
• Must wear safety equipment, personal protective equipment, as required in the area or to perform specific job duties.
• Must be able to stand and walk on concrete floors for extended periods of time. Breaks will be the only time you will have an opportunity to sit.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must be able to lift, bend and twist repetitively during the shift.
• Must be able to coordinate movements quickly and accurately in a high output production area.
• Must demonstrate ability though previous work assignments to work effectively in a fast-paced high- quality manufacturing environment.
• Must willingly accept any other duties/changes to position to fit the needs for production as requested by Supervisor.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.