If interested in being submitted for this position please send an updated resume to Dustan Halbach at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Using your expertise in Microsoft.Net and Cloud technologies, you will help craft enterprise applications for our Dealer Management Solutions group. In your role within an Agile Team, you will analyze and resolve complex challenges associated with application systems.
Our team members collaborate, and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture.
Technologies We Use:
.NET Core/Framework, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), Git, DB2
• Produces high-quality technical design and code for the most complex projects.
• Work with architecture to define best practices and standards, investigating new technology options and can articulate differences to others.
• Leads project implementations
• Embraces quality using test driven development
• Builds toward an intermediate level knowledge of the business domain
• Demonstrates new technology and ideas to other team members
• Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed
What We Look For:
• Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major
• Minimum 3 year of experience writing SQL backed applications
• Minimum 5 years of experience writing C#
• Solid understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
• Experience working in an environment that requires coordination of efforts between the Engineering, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Product Management
• Result-oriented ability to respond to a changing business environment
• Proficient understanding of version control systems
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.