Wake Tech Community College has an immediate need of a person familiar with KACE 1000 and 2000 and has experience in imaging and deploying PCs at an enterprise level.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide limited leadership to others; able to manage medium complexity work efforts; may have industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
We have had a recent turnover at the college where we are in immediate need of a person familiar with KACE 1000 and 2000 and has experience in imaging and deploying PCs at an enterprise level. Tasks included are:
1. Expertise in Kace SMA and SDA (Managed Installations, Patching, KScripts, Reporting, Labels, inventory, Assets, imaging, etc.).
2. Working knowledge of Hyper V and Virtual Machine Manager, knowledge of VMWare vSphere a plus.
3. Experience creating and deploying silent installation packages for unattended deployment (Batch, Powershell, vbscript).
4. Experience creating and deploying unattended Windows based images.
5. Ability to effectively troubleshoot deployment issues as they come up (error codes/messages, logs, etc).
6. Experience managing Windows file shares.
7. Expertise in Active Directory Administration (User objects, groups, computer objects).
8. Experience writing documentation, both highly technical and general.
9. Willingness and ability to provide after hours on call for planned deployments, platform upgrades, and outages.
If interested, please send resume to Donna Badin at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!