Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Clerk
( Learn More )
United Insurance Company, with a District office in Columbia (near the I-20 and Hwy 21 intersection) is in need of a talented office clerk/administrator looking to contribute to our dedicated team. Our team members efficiently and accurately process various administrative duties in accordance to company and industry standards and within adherence to contract provisions and legal requirements. Our ideal candidate will enjoy multi-tasking and working with a dedicated team with a strong customer service focus. The position includes handling money, computer tasks and phone responsibilities. If you like variety, learning on the job and completing valued clerical office work, please apply today.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
• Perform required computer transactions, reports, and process payments.
• Balance and prepare bank deposits.
• Receive, verify and process agent deposits.
• Upload and download handheld computers.
• Communicate via written correspondence and/or telephone.
• Successfully resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
• Maintain standard filing system for the district office.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of office experience.
• Good computer skills with a solid knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
• Must be proficient with 10 key calculator.
• Basic bookkeeping knowledge is preferred.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.
• Get employee discounts for shopping, dining and travel through Kemper Perks.
Kemper at a glance
With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is one of the nation's leading insurers. The Kemper family of companies specializes in home, auto, life, health and valuables insurance products for individuals, families and businesses.
Kemper’s underwriting companies* are rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance industry rating authority. Kemper services six million policies and ranks among the top 25 personal lines property and casualty writers and the 2016 Ward’s 50 Top Performers list of life insurance companies.
•Alliance United Insurance Company is not rated.
We value diversity and strive to be an employer of choice. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
-MO +CB -LJ +GD -IN -MSJ -PT +GIJ
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test