System Engineer - Data Analysis
( Learn More )
Job Description The primary responsibility of this full time role will be to support Integration and Test development through Data Analysis and Test Tool development. This includes providing program support through data collection and analysis of complex electronic systems. This person will develop Test Tools in a variety of methods, to include MatLab, C++, Excel, and LabVIEW.
Secondary responsibilities include supporting program technical interchange meetings, integration and test meetings, as well as establishing tool development priorities. Must be willing to travel to support customer integration of our test tools. Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education - Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
- Experience performing data analysis of complex electronic systems.
- Successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills, a software development background, and multi-year tool development experience.
- Successful candidate will have experience using Matlab, C++, Excel, or LabVIEW.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communications skills; strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills; and proficiency with various types of test equipment and software packages
- Eligible for Secret Security Clearance Preferred Skills and Education - Matlab
- LabView About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test