Position: Sample Lab Technician
Location: Indianapolis, IN.
Hours: 1st shift (8 AM to 5 PM) Monday - Friday
Apex Life Sciences has a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a major client in Indianapolis that is growing.
We are searching for serious candidates with a desire to use their degree and get started on a solid career with a Pharmaceutical firm providing career growth and advancement opportunities!
This is a great opportunity for recent grads or entry level candidates to get started with a well-known company in support of their Sample Handling Department.
Any recent grads with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree are encouraged to apply NOW!
Interviews are being arranged for next week!!
As a Sample Lab Technician, you will:
• Receive and process irreplaceable clinical trial specimens
• Sort received samples
• Maximize data points by matching pending testing to received containers when the original containers are not received
• Provide critical data to initiate phone calls to sites
• Validate site requests for tests not defined in protocol
This position requires:
• The ability to focus on detail
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work effectively with others
• Basic computer skills required
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• An Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred, but not required. Biology and Chemistry majors are encouraged to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.