Apex Life Sciences is looking for a full-time, permanent quality control technician to assist with our food and beverage client's operations on a technical level by assuring the safety and quality of all finished products, starting with the receiving raw materials processing through to and shipment.
Please see below and apply if interested!
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (may include but not limited to):
- QA audits & documentation, including net weight, quality, labeling and sanitation compliance checks.
- Conduct Verification activities of SQF, HACCP, Sanitation, GMP and SOP’s.
- Provide support and training to employees. Conduct plant and product inspections to ensure standards/specifications are met on finished goods, raw materials and in-process materials
- Laboratory work; sample collection, grading, equipment calibration, pH and water activity measurement, and chemical and microbiological testing.
- Perform product evaluations, shelf-life studies, environmental monitoring.
- The Candidate must have the ability to communicate with clarity in a timely manner, the ability to support teamwork to accomplish objectives and be able to provide accurate and efficient results.
- Associate’s degree in science or related field or min 2 years of work experince
- Spanish/English translation skills strongly desired
- Strong PC skills: Word, Excel
- Must be able to work independently without close supervision
- Team player
HOURS / DAYS / SCHEDULE:
40 hrs/week (overtime expected)
Hours – 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (may adjust depending on department needs)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.