Casino Systems Project Manager
4 Year Degree
As an industry game changer, IGT is the world’s leading gaming technology company focused on design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment. We are bridging new technologies to create gaming experiences from the casino floor to your mobile device. IGT leverages its vast content library and pushes the boundaries of global game development to deliver the next generation of great gaming experiences to players around the world. First Year Goals
• Provide coordination of complex system installations from hand over from sales to the final go-live and hand off to support services with multi-faceted requirements.
• Identify and negotiate required resources and coordinates these to complete a system installation.
• Lead all aspects of systems installation projects, including the planning and monitoring of resource planning, meeting scheduling, budgeting, project documentation and tracking and operations audits.
• Serve as a customer contact for portions of system installation projects.
• Participate in portions of customer site survey and system walk through with customer, IGT Systems Engineer and Systems Operations Trainer; support analyses of the customer’s business processes, comparing with IGT product functions and compliance regulations.
• Ensure project schedules track to materials management and production IGT parts, system devices and software.
• Communicate product integration capabilities, estimates, and track and schedule customer project decisions.
• Ensure all project aspects meet regulatory requirements and establish system order which lists all requirements. • Monitor system build and participate in customer training, monitors process and issues as well as monitor and submits system installation budget.
• Coordinate go live phase.
• Participate in checking physical inventory to ensure the complete equipment order is shipped and delivered on schedule.
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of experience in game operations project management.
• Must have knowledge of gaming industry, gaming regulations, casino operations, networked systems, project management, inventory management, slot technical ability, MS Excel, organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Operational knowledge of standalone networked and wireless gaming devices.
• Must have a basic level of proficiency with some SAP applications. Preferred Qualifications
• PMP desired but not essential Special requirements needed
Ability to Travel
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
Posting code: ~CB~ #LI-KK1 #DI *
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test