Come join our team!
Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO) has been developing, marketing, and managing shared ownership resorts in diverse vacation destinations since 1994. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, HVO operates Hyatt Residence Club (HRC), a flexible points-based program with more than 30,000 members who have access to 16 HRC resorts, along with hundreds of Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide via the popular Hyatt Gold Passport guest loyalty program. HRC members also have exchange privileges through Interval International’s network of approximately 3,000 other resorts in more than 80 countries, as well as additional benefits and services. HVO is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. ILG and its subsidiaries independently own and manage the Hyatt Residence Club program and use the Hyatt Vacation Ownership name and other Hyatt marks under license from affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. www.HyattResidenceClub.com.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Assistant Marketing Manager will provide leadership and motivational influence necessary to expand and sustain the high-quality tour flow to support Hyatt Residence Club Sales and Marketing teams, including on and offsite locations.
Training and Development
• Assists Management with the hiring, training and performance of new employees as well as coaching and shadowing existing Team Members which will enable peak performance.
• Provide classroom training once a week for team members.
• Work with each individual to hit and exceed their goals at all times.
• Be a positive influence to every individual and team member at all times.
• Overseeing dedicated concierge/activities booker teams in that area to assure high-quality customer service, Hyatt branded, for high Guest Satisfaction and activities sales.
• Responsible for stocking and inventorying locations
• Must be available and respond to text and phone calls while on duty in a timely manner.
• Directly responsible for the promotion of booking eligible tours which will produce potential revenue.
• Strive to hit team goals every month and support every team member to achieve their personal goals
• Responds to guest requests in a timely manner and represents Hyatt Residence Club in a professional manner.
• Assist in the recruiting of new team members on a continuous basis.
• Assist in managing team schedule
• Develop marketing SPIF and contest
• Document all behavior and performance concerns weekly and present to management.
Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.