Lead Maintenance Technician
Veolia North America
( Learn More )
Veolia currently operates O&M of the Camp Creek Water Reclamation Facility in the Atlanta, GA metro area. Camp Creek treats wastewater from all the residential, commercial, and industrial users in the south Fulton County, Union City, Fairburn, Palmetto, East Point areas and portion of the city of Atlanta.
To support operations at the plant and associated facilities, Veolia is seeking a Maintenance Tech Lead who will operate and maintain wastewater treatment, processing, disposal and testing equipment at the wastewater treatment facility to purify water to meet permit and operational requirements.
Note: position may include required work on weekends, holidays, day or night shift and on call status.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience at or equal to the size/complexity of the Camp Creek Facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent with the ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions)
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- 5 years experience maintaining a wastewater facility, pump stations, etc.
- Required to have or obtain a Georgia wastewater collections license within 1 year of employment.
- Able to use of all site specific, facility required PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
- Able to maintain, install and repair any equipment used in the facility.
- Able to diagnose problems regardless of complexity, troubleshoot mechanical, electro-mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic equipment and take corrective action within policy and procedure limitations.
- Able to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Must be able to serve rotational 24 hour emergency on-call
- Must have and maintain throughout employment a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
Veolia is interested in recruiting top talent in the wastewater treatment industry. We offer great benefits, an annual bonus and competitive wages.
Veolia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test