Assistant Branch Manager
Huntington National Bank
( Learn More )
An Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for the co-management of a branch under the direction of the branch manager. As a leader in our branch network, you will assist in driving all facets of sales, service and operations of the branch. You will also directly manage the branch service and operations team in the main or large branch. You will motivate your team to achieve sales targets, acquire new consumer and business customers, initiate referrals to partners and deepen all existing customer relationships. Your success will be recognized because of how you proactively drive business inside and outside the branch.
Your responsibilities include:
• Managing a portfolio of high value consumer and business customers.
• Leading your team in the process of referring customers to other areas of the bank in order to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
• Motivating your team to provide excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
• Proactively driving sales through assigned customer portfolio, pre-set appointments, outside calling, Centers of Influence, referrals from customers and other partners.
• Leveraging available tools and technology to drives sales and service and ensure your team does the same.
• Maintaining knowledge and educating team on all products, services, technology and policies.Maintaining an active role in the community and developing key business and community relationships.
• Managing the overall operations of the branch and ensuring adherence to all operations, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales with an emphasis on consumer or business sales experience
• 1 year leadership experience OR
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 year customer service in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales with an emphasis on consumer and business development
• 1 year leadership experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong comfort level with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus. EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityTobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire any candidate who uses tobacco or any nicotine product including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, snuff or snus, nicotine gum, the nicotine patch or any other kind of nicotine replacement product (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for cotinine (to check for use of tobacco and/or nicotine products and/or nicotine replacement therapy products) before they begin employment. If the position to which you're applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test