Discrepancy Analyst - Client Business
( Learn More )
At least 1 year(s)
Parallon Business Performance Group has the following opportunity available with the Richmond Shared Services Center in The Boulders. This is a Full Time position, working Monday – Friday. There is over time for month end close that may require some Saturday work.
Discrepancy Analyst – Client Business
Job Summary – The Underpayment Analyst is responsible for researching and resolving Underpayments.
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Perform and validate discrepancy reason coding of underpayment inventory
• Pursue additional payment from payers on underpayment discrepancies through various means of communication, such as telephonically, online or via payment package processes.
• Overcome objections that prevent payment of the claim
• Gain commitment for payment through concise and factual collection techniques.
• Communicate trends to management as identified
• Facilitate correction of non-payment related underpayment discrepancies through I-plan changes or coordination with other departments as needed
• Identify and communicate trends to management, including those that might be appropriate for the dispute resolution process
• Escalate accounts to appropriate individuals at the payer and via SSC management as needed, including accounts with lack of timely payer response
• Utilize effective documentation standards that support a strong historical record of actions taken on the account.
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.
High school diploma or GED
Strong working knowledge of Excel
Minimum of one year of logging experience; accounts payable, receivable and general ledger experience required
Must be able to work full time days, Monday thru Friday
Must be able to work for month end close that may require some Saturday work
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Parallon is an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA Holdings, Inc.) and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the areas of revenue cycle (billing, collections, denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification, and health information management.#ParallonBCOM
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test