ClearCaptions, a leader in phone captioning services and equipment, is seeking a highly-skilled sales specialist to lead and own region development and growth. As a company, ClearCaptions is experiencing tremendous growth year over year, and seeks a seasoned sales professional to tap and transform under-served regions of unrestricted potential.
More than 48 million Americans have some form of hearing loss. ClearCaptions service and equipment removes communication obstacles through its commitment to making lives better and adhering to the belief that every word matters.
As a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified telephone captioning provider, ClearCaptions follows the highest industry standards for privacy, security and professionalism on all of our captioning calls. ClearCaptions is dedicated to developing fast, easy and life-changing communications for hard-of-hearing individuals.
If you’re looking for a wide-open field for real growth and opportunity, as well as making a difference in real peoples’ lives every day, look no further.
For this position of Territory Representative, ClearCaptions is looking for a caring, customer service oriented individual with a demonstrable passion for helping people with hearing loss.
This is an in-the-field position that brings the privilege and opportunity to individually train our customers in using the ClearCaptions equipment and service in order to effectively enrich their lives.
As Territory Representative, you must enjoy working with a variety of people, mostly senior citizens, in their homes. This is a full-time position for those who enjoy and excel when working independently.
The ClearCaptions Territory Representative will establish their own events, educate customers about their entitlement to the equipment and service, then install and train customers on the features and benefits of their caption telephone service.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Establish relationships with retirement communities and groups in your local market
• Create, attend and educate consumers in Senior Events and other events
• Educate Audiologist on Caption Telephone Services options in your local market
• Install the ClearCaptions Phone and/or other ClearCaptions products, routers, switches and cables necessary to connect the customer to the Internet and ClearCaptions Caption Telephone Service. You will be trained to do this.
• Educate customers on how to use the phone and its features
• Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service customers
• Create lead-generation activities and generate referrals
• Adapt to new responsibilities and opportunities as necessary
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with the customers assigned to them by ClearCaptions in their sales territory.
• Be actively involved local Senior Citizens & Hard of Hearing organizations and events, & trade shows in your local community
• Maintain appropriate customer and territory records using Salesforce.com and other tools provided by ClearCaptions
• Must have outside sales experience
• Excellent people and relationship building skills
• Comfortable working with Senior Citizens & the Disabled
• Proficient computer and basic understating of Internet
• Must work from a local home office equipped with high speed Internet
• Must have a personal automobile
• Must be willing to work weekends
• Must be able to travel extensively by car in the assigned region and by air on occasion
• Sales Experience with Senior Citizens
• Experience working in the hearing health field
• Understands firewalls, routers, modems, switches and hubs
Travel to company, customer, health care provider and senior event sites primarily locally, although some that are out of state may be required.
Medical/dental/vision for employee and dependents; Paid time-off; 401k;
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer
SalesTerritory Sales Management Health Working with elderly, aging Hearing Specialist Pre-planning Hospice Life Alert Lifeline Medicare Meals On Wheels