Job description: The primary responsibility of the Training Coordinator will be to
coordinate all training schedules and activities.
The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the following activities:
• Point of contact for Volvo to schedule training
• Point of contact for Ready SC
• Scheduling instructors
• Reproduction of documentation
• Equipping classroom with course materials
• Compiling course evaluation KPI data
• Collecting and archiving class attendance
• Producing course certificates
• Tracking and entering instructor hours
• Invoicing for completed training
• Issuing POs for training
• Prior Training Coordinator experience (preferred)
• Ability to be self-directed on projects
• Can coordinate and structure schedules for multiple activities
• Must be able to effectively use the following applications:
-> Microsoft Word
• Articulate communicator: You are clear, tactful, and diplomatic about what¿s
realistic and what¿s possible.
• Strategic problem solver : You should have excellent critical thinking skills,
ability to dive into the details, and ask intelligent questions.
• Flexible: You have a natural collaborative style and understand it takes a team.
You are responsive and willing to pitch in and help with any operational needs.
• Comfortable with change. You thrive in an environment that is in constant
movement. You understand that what we need today may be different than what
we need tomorrow.
• Priority management: You switch from long range needs to preparing for
scheduled enhancements with ease. You really 'get' what is a priority and can
independently manage tight deadlines to completion.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.