Currently seeking an experienced Test Technician to support Commercial Products in the Engineering Group.
Please contact Dave Hurt at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 980-938-7295
The Test Technician is responsible for supporting packaging engineering development through the completion testing and test reporting.
• Perform testing in accordance with established standards
• Maintenance of laboratory
• Reporting and archiving of test results to ensure results are communicated in a timely manner and accessible to the required personnel
• Continuous improvement of laboratory equipment and processes
• Build and enter test samples when necessary
• Perform other various physical and mechanical tests as required
• Participate in Lab initiatives, such as OPEX, SEAL, Sigma Science, QMS
• Interface with various groups throughout the organization
• Interface with interdepartmental staff on testing related issues
Environment includes fast paced development with heavy focus on ensuring quality packaging with statistical confidence. Candidate must be able to work effectively with teams and clearly communicate in an environment where collaboration and demand for results is high.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Sigma Science Green Belt or equivalent (recommended)
• Knowledge of Operational Excellence (recommended)
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep them on track
• Experience in Windchill, SAP/SRM is preferred but not required
• Beginning to intermediate metrology
• Ability to read engineering drawings / blueprints
• Strong root cause analysis and corrective action skills
• Extremely organized
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take on other tasks as directed
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.