Veolia North America
( Learn More )
Veolia is the largest sustainable environmental solutions organization globally. With over 179,000 employees worldwide and operations in over 40 countries, our areas of expertise consist of water, waste and energy management
Veolia is seeking a Maintenance Technician to support wastewater treatment operations in Jackson, MS. In this position, you will inspect, maintain, repair and install mechanical, electromechanical, pneumatic and/or hydraulic equipment at plant and/or pump stations.
Position pays $19 to $26 per hour depending on your level of wastewater experience. Position works Monday through Friday with some over-time.
- High school or GED with the ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, safety and quality instructions) and be able to carry out verbal and written instructions. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations. Some vocational training and mechanical aptitude required, with the ability to read, interpret and record data from meters, gauges, scales, panels, computer consoles and other equipment.
- Experience in a related position in a similar environment with ability to comprehend complex specifications, blueprints and manuals.
- Must be able to use a computer to enter/close work orders, email, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
Veolia North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test