Talking Stick Resort
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
Reporting to the Online Marketing Manager, the Interactive Specialist is responsible for the social media presence across multiple platforms and channels to foster growth and engagement. This is a strategic role that’s the voice and ambassador of the brands across all social media, managing workflow, content strategy, publishing as well as interaction with guests, fans and followers.
Work Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday
Minimum starting pay rate: $19.06 per hour
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree with major in business, marketing, journalism, communications, public relations or advertising or related field required. 2-3 years of experience with online marketing campaigns and social media for business required. Minimum of three years’ experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in managing a variety of online and social media platforms for business (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp, Snapchat). Must have knowledge of social media publishing and listening tools, such as Sprout Social and Spredfast. Knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as basic Adobe Photoshop or graphic design.
• Up to date on current trends and best practices in social media.
• Must demonstrate excellent client communication and project management skills, strong writing and communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure in fast-paced dynamic work environment.
• Exceptional copywriting and editing skills and an adaptive writing style for different social media platforms.
• Excellent organizational, communications and customer service skills required.
• Critical thinking and sound judgment to identify opportunities to maximize the brands.
• Must be a team player and willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance at all times.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to secondary smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test