1. Analyzing and reporting periodic changes in inventory levels.
2. Preparing and analyzing weekly inventory reports for upper management.
3. Verifying and validating warehouse inventory cycle counts.
4. Performing on-site warehouse inventory audits.
5. Analyzing and communicating slow turning inventories to sales and production planning.
6. Analyzing and reporting operational metrics.
7. Assisting with special projects as they arise.
Basic Qualifications: • 3 - 5 years work experience managing time sensitive inventories preferred. • Must have excellent computer skills in Word and Excel. Good Powerpoint skills required. • Must be able to travel up to 10% when necessary. • Knowledge of SAP inventory related functionality a plus. • Knowledge of the poultry industry a plus. • Must be able to coordinate and meet deadlines. Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or related job experience (3-5) considered.