Resorts - Maintenance Technician II - Cliffs at Long Creek
( Learn More )
The purpose of the Maintenance Technician II is to maintain the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent service to both external and internal customers.
• Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property.
• Monitor the physical condition of the units and the resort and correct unsafe conditions.
• Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventive maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
• Diagnose and perform maintenance/repairs on A/C and heating, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, painting, water and sewer lines, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, gutters, ceiling fans, appliances, pool, amenities, landscaping, install locks and safety devices and other typical resort repairs.
• Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of the guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner.
• Ensure that all modes of property transportation are operating properly.
• Complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
• Daily logs must be filed in log book and work orders must be placed on proper hook.
• Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests.
• Carry out all requests from management necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's ability.
• Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures.
• Follow all safety procedures when performing duties.
• Responsible for identification and/or repair of any safety hazards.
• Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
• Must have schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7-day work week, and be willing to be on 24-hour call as needed.
High School Diploma or GED
6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience
Customer Service oriented
Must have excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with guests,
associates, and the general public.
Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
Possess a team player attitude and able to take direction from Engineering Manager.
Possess and display a positive attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test